The InsuResilience Global Partnership lists 5 ways Governments Can Support Agriculture Insurance.
Background and mandate of the InsuResilience Global Partnership:
In November 2017, the InsuResilience Global Partnership for Climate and Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance Solutions was officially launched at the
UN Climate Conference COP23 in Bonn. It brings together G20 countries in partnership with V20 nations, as well as civil society, international organizations,
the private sector, and academia. Since the launch, more than 70 diverse partners have signed the Joint Statement and become members of the Global Partnership.
1) Insurance as part of agricultural policy
2) Government as driving force of market development
3) Rural insurance markets incentivised
4) Different government levels – same goal
5) Cooperation with private sector